Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: roger's First Band

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HA! If I stumbled, it was you probably pushed me.

    DCP 5361 1

    My Neighbors love it when I play my Electric Guitar....I ain't got an amp [img]wink.gif[/img]

    DCP 5364

    Here I am Imitating The Who's Pete Townsend "I Won't Get Fooled Again" [img]cool.gif[/img]

    DCP 5374

    This is my Hoffner Acoustic that Al from the Band Aardvark gave me. I like playing it, but the strings are about 6 years old and "It Hurts My Fingers"... [img]redface.gif[/img] I'm such a wimp

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Zach recently purchased a guitar and I am surprised at how quickly he is learning to play it.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe I really missed out on something. My father has played guitar all his life. Growing up, myself and my 2 brothers watched him having a ball with it likely every week. Regardless, the 3 of us have never picked up a guitar in our lives.

    Go figure!!!

    (I did take piano lessons for a short while though)

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I had learned more when I was younger too. I mainly play to keep myself entertained nowdayz, and with just a few basic chords and a blues rythm It makes it a lot easier writing lyrics or poetry than drumming with the pencil eraser...LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •